£154 - £210 Per Day PAYE
18 days ago
Until the end of the Academic Year
One of Step Teacher's partner schools close to Edgware has asked us to source a Business Studies Teacher to start in January 2022. The position of business studies teacher could be suitable for Early Career Teacher (ECT) in addition to those with more experience. This role will require the teacher to cover Ks3, KS4, and KS5 and is available on a full-time basis.
To be considered for the role of business studies teacher we will ask:
- That you have an undergraduate within Business Studies or a similar field
- That you should be able to show demonstrable experience
- Successfully be able to manage learning development projects
- Be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phrase group
- The school is willing to consider ECT’s as well as the experienced teacher.
- The school's latest Ofsted rating was “Good”, with comments of “There is a comprehensive induction programme in place for those new to teaching which is highly valued.” As well as “The leadership team has maintained a good quality of education in the school”
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from umbrella companies and now only pay via PAYE!
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.