Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Chemistry Teacher based at an Ofsted rated school of `Outstanding’ in Norwood. This is a Full time permanent position set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Chemistry teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS or secondary PGCE and a Chemistry degree
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- To contribute to and actively support the school’s core values
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- Experience teaching Chemistry in a school
This school serves a diverse and deprived area of Norwood. Behaviour standards have been a key area of focus in recent times and the SMT are proud of the huge improvements that have been made in this area. As the School moves on to the next step of its development plan, there has been a staff restructure and there is now scope for growth in the majority of faculties.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.