Step Teachers are seeking a dynamic and passionate Part-Time Class Teacher to join the existing, dedicated early years team.
You are required to be at the school 2 days a week, Thursday & Friday. It is due to commence after the February half term, however, the school would like to run trial periods in early 2024, for the successful candidate this is an ongoing position. As a Part-Time Class Teacher, you will be sharing your class with another Teacher, communication and teamwork are crucial.
Your role as a Part-Time Class Teacher:
- Good teamwork skills and communication to work effectively with the Class Teacher you are working alongside
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS/KS1 Curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lessons that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
To apply for this Part-time Class Teaching role you will:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- The ability to communicate and adapt in every aspect of your role
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia