17 days ago
Until the end of the Academic Year
Step Teachers has been asked by a school in North West London to find an outstanding computer science teacher to join their team. The role of this computer science will be on a full-time basis from January 2022.
- You will have QTS or QTLS in computer science and can teach up to GCSE level
- You will be an excellent classroom practitioner, who employs well-structured schemes of work to encourage pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results and build their skills base for life
- You will have a practical and innovative approach to your computer science Teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils
- Understanding the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be central to your ability to improve student performance, and you will display consistent enthusiasm for teaching and a serious commitment to the school
- Previous experience of curriculum development or subject leadership would be a definite advantage for the successful computer science Teacher.
The school is a large comprehensive for pupils aged 11-18 and serves a very diverse community with students joining the school from 55 feeder primary schools. The school provides a distinctive and exciting learning environment in which all pupils receive the support and encouragement they need to become successful, confident, and mature young adults.
In September. Step Teachers moved away from using umbrella companies and now only pay via PAYE!
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend