Are you a passionate and talented Computer Science teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in an 'Outstanding' school? Step Teachers are working alongside an ‘Outstanding’ school in Newham who are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a passion for computing and a desire to instil that passion in the school’s students. This is a full-time long-term role with the potential to be permanent. Previous experience teaching computer science at A-Level is desired.
The school prides itself on excellent academic outcomes where equality and diversity are embedded in everything the school does.
Position: Computer Science Teacher Years 7 to 13
Location: Newham, London
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full-time, long-term with the potential to be permanent
- Strong knowledge of the computer science curriculum.
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school.
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress.
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
- Qualified Computer Science Teacher (QTS) or equivalent.
- A genuine passion for education and a commitment to helping students achieve their best.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with young learners.