Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Computing Teacher with a view to Permanent.
The school is looking for an interested Computing Teacher available to teach students between Key Stage 3 and 4. While this school has in the past received an Ofsted rating of Inadequate but has begun making steps towards improving through implementing new systems, reworking curriculum and extra support for staff and students. This position of Computing Teacher would be challenging but rewarding. If you feel this position is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Computing Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Have and display a strong passion for Computing and Technology
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess