£23,720 - £35,971
6 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Dance teacher for an exciting position at one of our client schools in Hertfordshire. This position of a Dance teacher is offered through Step Teachers. The school boasts a brilliantly inclusive and positive ethos; allowing pupils and staff to thrive in an educationally dynamic environment. As a Dance teacher you will be amidst the schools excellently diverse agenda and must continuously strive to uphold the school's belief in individual potential.
As a Dance teacher at this school the following ideologies are desired;
- You should have a teaching qualification and a Dance based degree.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Dance.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Dance and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- The appointed Dance Teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- Effective target setting for children and an understanding of personalised learning are key competencies for this position.
- The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand. A solid history of 'good' Ofsted Performance has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the School and its development over several years. The cohort are well organised, take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour are good. As a Dance teacher, you would be part of an exceedingly positive school and would be expected to maintain and practise the school's beliefs and ideals.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.