A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Food Technology teacher for a full-time, temp-perm position at one of our client schools in Barnet. This position of a Food Technology Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in September 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Food Technology teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Food Technology degree
- A successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects
- Show passion and flair in their work and make learning enjoyable
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible to encourage pupils of different levels to get involved in the learning
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
This is a very friendly and welcoming school which has been recognised as ‘Good’ by Ofsted. There is a high level of pupil engagement, behaviour is excellent, and exam results are considerably above the national average. Staff form a close-knit team who operate in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect and career development is central to the philosophy of the SLT.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.