Are you a DT teacher seeking a new challenge for the forthcoming academic year? Or are you a DT teacher looking to re-address your work/life balance?
Supply teaching with Step Teachers could be for you!
We are a busy supply teaching agency working with numerous schools across Suffolk. Due to high demand we are seeking professional, punctual and enthusiastic DT teachers to join our team of supply teachers working in secondary schools and academies in Ipswich and surrounding areas. The role of an DT supply teacher is varied where no day will be the same. You will be able to experience different school settings and teach across year groups. We have vacancies that range from long term to daily ad hoc bookings and if you're an DT Teacher looking for flexible or long term work, then we would like to hear from you!
As a DT supply teacher, you should;
- Have a degree in a DT-related subject with a minimum of a 2:1 award
- Hold a PGCE/PGDE with QTS/QTLS
- Have recent teaching experience
- Have the ability to plan lessons in line with the school curriculum for DT
- Have excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
As a supply teacher with Step Teachers, you can expect;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
If you are looking to gain experience after completing your initial teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.