£32,157 - £42,624 Per Year PAYE
3 months ago
We are working with an excellent secondary school in Finchley who are seeking a qualified Design Technology teacher to begin in April 2022. This role is available on a full-time basis until the end of the academic year, with a view to going permanent for the right candidate.
As a Design Technology teacher, you will:
- Have a PGCE or Bed, and/or QTS
- Ideally, hold an undergraduate degree in design technology
- Be able to motivate, enthuse, excite, and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The school is willing to consider ECT’s as well as the experienced teacher.
- The latest Ofsted inspection graded the school “Outstanding”, the school has “Stable, strong and ambitious leadership” and the students “demonstrate mature attitudes to their studies from the earliest stages of their education. Pupils are diligent and enjoy their learning.”
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf