Step Teachers are currently working with an excellent secondary school within the Redruth area for a Design Technology teacher who requires planning and marking.
As a Design and Technology teacher will be responsible for delivering high-quality teaching to help students develop a broad base of skills through practical, investigational, and theoretical work across all Key Stages.
- Good knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Design Technology
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom with all of the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Design Technology at the secondary school level
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A rele