Step Teachers are currently working with a brilliant secondary school within the Plymouth area of a Drama teacher for a long-term position. Whether you are a qualified teacher or hold a bachelors within Drama, this position is for you!
The role is to start as soon as possible within an excellent secondary school. The students are all the inheritors of the great ideas, writings, and discoveries of the past and the young people of Plymouth have a right to learn this knowledge.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging Drama lessons that cater to the needs of all students.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing feedback and support where necessary.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop the Drama curriculum and share best practices.
- Engage with parents and guardians to provide regular updates on student performance and well-being.
- Participate in school events, meetings, and professional development activities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for Drama.
- Experience teaching Drama at the secondary level is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in hel