Are you passionate about supporting students with English as an additional language (EAL)? A secondary school in the Norwich area is seeking a passionate, enthusiastic EAL supply teacher to join a vibrant community and assist students in mastering the English language.
The school takes pride in providing a safe, inspiring environment for students to become their best selves creating confidence and happiness in the classroom, and equipping students with the tools they will need in the future.
- Creating engaging and interactive learning activities to enhance language skills.
- Collaborating with teachers to develop personalized learning plans for students.
- Monitoring progress and adapting support strategies to meet individual needs.
- Fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students
- Ideally, you will be able to speak another language and have experience working in a school setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient, empathetic, and understanding demeanor.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!