Step Teachers has been given the task of fielding an experienced and qualified Level 3 Early Years Practitioner for a long-term, part-time role at an Ofsted rated nursery upholding ‘Good’ status in Barnet. The position is set to commence as soon as a candidate is found for the role.
The school have asked for an enthusiastic practitioner who has the following attributes:
- Should hold a suitable Montessori Qualification or NVQ3 in Child Care (with experience of working in a Montessori setting)
- Capable of working in a team and use their own initiative
- Ability to work between 16 to 40 hours a week (part-time or full-time)
- Good knowledge of EYFS and Montessori curriculum is essential
- Proven ability to manage and complete various tasks expected daily
The members of staff at this excellent nursery are passionate about the Montessori approach and its role in creating a secure, friendly and learning environment for the children. This child-centred approach gives them the ability to learn at their individual pace, while reaching their full potential with their best interest at heart. Playing a key role within the local community, the nursery believes in mutual respect while encouraging children to become positive role models in their future lives.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.