Step Teachers have been requested to source an experienced Early Years Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Nursery School within Newham to join a Nursery class. The role is a long term contract, commencing January 2020, which could progress to permanent opportunity within the school for the successful candidate.
To be eligible for this role you will have;
- Experience and understanding of the EYFS framework
- Manage behaviour effectively to create a safe, respectful and nurturing environment enabling students to focus on learning
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident in providing a varied, inspiring learning experience which gives pupils the opportunity to explore activities and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Have a real passion for teaching and providing the best education
This warm and vibrant nursery school offers a setting in which the whole family is welcome and are made to feel safe and secure which helps to build positive, harmonious relationships. Providing the child with the opportunities to explore and be creative by offering a rich and varied learning experience, enables the pupils develop the skills and knowledge required to be keen, independent learners with a high self-esteem.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Danielle for more information on how to apply.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.