Are you a dynamic and forward-thinking Engineering teacher ready to inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers? An exciting opportunity awaits for a Long-Term Supply Engineering Teacher to join our esteemed school in the Suffolk city of Ipswich.
Step Teachers are working with a brilliant school in the Ipswich area to recruit a dedicated Engineering teacher who believes in the transformative power of technological education. You will play a pivotal role in sparking curiosity and equipping students with valuable engineering skills. Your adaptability and enthusiasm will inspire students to research the vast variety of roles available to them once their educational journey comes to an end.
The school is very excited to be able to offer a position in their welcoming team. The school is proud of the facilities that they are able to offer and believes that a top working environment attracts the best talent. This has a positive impact on the students who are achieving highly and have the confidence to contribute effectively to the class.
- Good knowledge of the KS4 Engineering curriculum
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom with all of the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Demonstrated experience in teaching engineering concepts to secondary school students
- A deep enthusiasm for technological innovation and inspiring creativity in the classroom
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across London, East Anglia, Hertfordshire, and the South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are also an approved partner of the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership, and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work then get in touch with us today!