An exciting opportunity to join an ‘Good’ academy in Cambridgeshire has arisen, as they seek to appoint an English supply teacher to start at the beginning of September 2019. The role of an English teacher is a temporary post in a welcoming academy, with a reputation for academic excellence.
Every member of the team at this school is expected to ‘go the extra mile’ and push themselves to the limits of performance. For this reason the school would seek to employ an outstanding English supply teacher with;
- An English-based degree of at least 2:1 award
- PGCE/PGDE with QTS/QTLS
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for English and related assessment practice
- Experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching English
As a supply Teacher with Step Teacher, you can expect;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our supply teaching team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.