Step Teachers are working closely with a secondary school in Ilford in search of a new KS3/4 English teacher to join their school. This position is long-term with the possibility of a permanent role. This wonderful school provides their students with the opportunities to become free-thinking, kind, and inspirational leaders. They are very proud of their academic excellence as a grammar school.
- Strong knowledge of the English KS3 and 4curriculum
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification for teaching in Secondary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant English related degree is desirable.
- A DBS on the update service is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code