Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for an English Teacher for the rest of the Academic Year.
The school is looking for an interested English Teacher available to teach students between Key Stage 3 and 4. Having recently converted into an academy this school has since been rated by Ofsted as a Good school. The school fosters a strong sense of inclusion and community not only between students but also teachers and support staff. This school has a strong focus on learning about topics outside of the curriculum allowing them to cover topics such as mental health and other cultures. If you feel this position of English Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal English Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the English curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional cl