A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented English Teacher for a position at one of our client schools in Barnet. This English Teacher position is offered through Step Teachers and will commence September 2019 and is offered on a temp-to-perm basis. The school are looking to interview within the next few weeks.
The English Teacher:
- You will have an English related Degree, with PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to English teachers with experience
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the School:
- This is a good school where the SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment.
- Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills which will serve them as they move onwards into adult life.
- This School is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future Leaders for the School and wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you're intersted in this role, then please apply below!