Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a French Teacher to join a local school.
The school is looking for an interested French Teacher who can available to teach students between Key Stage 3 and 4. This school recently obtained an Outstanding rating from Ofsted and still aims to improve. This school values strong relationships between its pupils and staff which has gives the students positive attitudes towards learning. For this position you would be covering lessons on a short term basis during MFL exams. If you feel this position of French Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal French Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Have and display a strong passion for History
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff