£100 - 150 per day
about 2 months ago
A French teacher is needed to work in an academy in Norfolk 1 day per week (Friday). This French position is a part-time role commencing as soon as possible. It is highly likely this role will continue until the end of the school year. The school is based near Great Yarmouth.
The focus of the school remains on ensuring each student has appropriate opportunities, curriculum, and support to reach their highest potential. To achieve the school ask that all staff must have the qualifications and professional development in order that they can deliver, as required, to each student. In this, exciting Learning and Teaching strategies lie at the core of their work, so your professional development is critical to our student's success.
The school are looking for a French teacher who;
- Is a qualified teacher.
- Can establish positive professional relationships with students.
- Is sensitive to the learning needs of all students.
- Can recognise success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward.
- Has the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post
The ideal French teacher will have the ability to:
- Develop strategies for teaching and encouraging students both in and beyond the classroom.
- Interpret schemes of work relating to the needs of each student.
- Organise teaching and recording to ensure progression and development.
- Work as a member of a team, sharing tasks and supporting other members of the team.
- Communicates well with students, colleagues, and parents.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE is heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.