Are you a passionate and dynamic General Science teacher ready to inspire the next generation of scientists?
Step Teachers working with a School just outside Ipswich to recruit a General Science Supply Teacher to start a long-term position working part-time hours.
The school is a very welcoming team and is proud of its ethos and values. The students appreciate their teachers and look forward to ocming into a positive learning environment to receive a high standard of education. You will be playing a pivotal role in sparking curiosity and instilling a passion for science in our students. Your adaptability, enthusiasm, and dedication to student success will be appreciated by the students and staff.
- Strong General Science curriculum knowledge at KS3 & 4
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Mainstream school-based experience teaching General Science is desirable
- Relevant subject-specific degree
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £100 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!