Are you a passionate and talented Geography Teacher looking for an exciting permanent opportunity in a 'Good' school? Step Teachers are working alongside a ‘Good’ school in Hackney who are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a passion for geography and a desire to instil that passion in the school’s students. This is a full-time permanent role starting after Easter.
Position: Geography Teacher
Location: Hackney, London
Start Date: After Easter
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Strong knowledge of the geography curriculum.
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school.
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress.
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
- Qualified Geography Teacher (QTS) or equivalent.
- A genuine passion for education and a commitment to helping students achieve their best.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with young learners.
- Demonstrated experience teaching geography at the secondary level.
If you’re excited about the prospect of shaping young geographical minds, we want to hear from you!
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in sup