Step Teachers are pleased to be able to recruit a Long-Term Supply Geography Teacher in one of our prestigious schools located east of Norwich.
The school is passionate about the community and family environment that has been created. This works hand-in-hand with the effective set of values the school follows that allow for an efficient flowing approach to the students' learning. Students are provided with the knowledge and skills to help them become confident, top contributors to society after their educational journey.
If you are a dedicated, passionate Geography teacher who can build positive relationships and inspire students to achieve the highest of their ability, then this is the role for you. The role will be part-time over 5 days, with some days only requiring morning or afternoons.
The Role of a Geography Teacher:
- Good knowledge of KS3 and KS4 Geography
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom with all of the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ pol