£154 - £210 Per Day PAYE
30 days ago
Step Teachers are working with a school-based close to Edgware to source a Geography Teacher to start from April 2022. This post is a part-time role and will require this exceptional teacher to cover KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The ideal Geography Teacher will have:
- A PGCE and/or QTS
- An undergraduate degree within Geography or a similar subject
- The ability to plan exceptional lessons cover a range of abilities
- A clear passion for teaching and Geography
- Strong Subject knowledge
- The school is willing to consider ECT’s as well as the experienced teacher.
- The school latest school rating was “Excellet”
- Students learn at a very fast pace and behaviour is exemplary
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf