13 days ago
Do you enjoy a challenge and have recently graduated? Then Step Teachers would like to hear from you!
As a Graduate Compliance Officer, you will be working within our busy Head Office in London N20, working alongside the Compliance Manager. The role does involve the ability to be self-motivated to achieve department and individual targets.
The company has recently invested thousands in protective measures to ensure our office environment remains a safe environment to work in, including air filtration systems, protective screens, and sanitise stations.
This role is a heavily focused administrative role where organisation and a keen eye for detail are key. As a Graduate Compliance Office, you will be
- Working within a small team
- Liaising with multiple teams within the organisation
- Cross-checking customer documentation to ensure we are fulfilling our legal obligations
- Ensuring that data entry is accurate in our CRM
- Analysis of your ability to streamline your workflow
The role requires a good understanding of mainstream office software packages, good communication skills and fantastic organisational abilities. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 830 - 1730.
Benefits of working with Step Teachers include:
- 20 days paid holiday off increasing each year of employment to 25 days
- Bank Holidays off and fully paid
- Employee discounts through our Step Perks platform
- Annual company outings (this has previously included a stay on a fort in the English channel as well as a trip to Marbella, Spain)