An exciting opportunity awaits for a Long-Term Supply Health and Social Care Teacher to join a friendly, welcoming school.
The school is a caring, close-knit team that strives to get the best out of their students. They achieve this by providing a caring, safe environment for students enabling them to contribute positively.
If you are a dedicated Health and Social Care teacher who believes in the power of empathy and hands-on learning in the field of caregiving, we encourage you to apply. Join us in our mission to shape the next generation of compassionate caregivers and health professionals
What You will do:
- Conduct & plan interactive lessons for students
- Develop curriculum and course materials that align with industry standards
- Provide guidance and support to students, fostering a positive learning environment
- Stay current with industry trends, sharing insights with students
What We're Looking For:
- A deep understanding of Health and Social Care practices and principles
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make complex topics accessible
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive and diverse learning environment
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
In addition, you can also win a holiday worth up £1000!