Exciting Opportunity for Passionate History and Politics Teacher at ‘Good’ secondary school in Greenwich.
This is a long-term full-time position starting ASAP. You will be expected to teach up to ks5.
- Develop and deliver inspiring and challenging lessons in history and politics.
- Foster critical thinking and analytical skills through thought-provoking discussions and activities.
- Contribute to the development of the history and politics curriculum.
- Engage students in extracurricular activities related to history and politics.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have recent school-based experience teaching history and/or politics at secondary school level.
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management skills.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!