Step Teachers are currently looking for a ‘History Teacher’ to work on a supply basis in a secondary school in Enfield, North London. If you're ready to make a positive impact on the lives of students while enjoying a supportive and collaborative work environment, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ‘History Teacher’ role is on a supply basis teaching History across mainly key stage 3 but with some ks4 teaching expected.
This is a "Good" OFSTED-rated school. The school is seeking a History Teacher who will readily engage with the school’s ethos and values.
- Good knowledge of the Humanities curriculum at KS3 and KS4
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom with all the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification for teaching in secondary school.
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching History at the secondary school level.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management.
- A relevant Humanities-related degree is desirable.
- SEND experience is desirable.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a ‘History Teacher’, please apply below.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying History Teachers across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and aca