£28,355 - 44,541 per year
Paolo La Rocca
5 months ago
Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a History Teaching position based at an Ofsted rated school of `Outstanding’ in Barnet. This is a Permanent, full-time opportunity set to commence in September 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient History teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a History degree
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- Ability to motivate and challenge the minds of pupils to achieve a high level of academic success
- You will have schemes of work that are creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation and commitment to pupil progression
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
This is a rapidly improving school where the newly appointed SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment. Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests. Thereby building character and skills, which will serve them as they move into adult life. This school is evolving rapidly and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future leaders for the school and wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.