Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for an Infant Teacher.
The school is looking for an interested Infant Teacher available to teach students in Key Stage 1 for the rest of the school year. After raising the Ofsted rating from requires improvement to good this year, the school is constantly focusing on improvement. Pupils are happy and motivated to try their best due to the hard efforts of staff and leadership. The school is expecting teachers who are willing to keep up with their standards, if you feel this position of Infant Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Infant Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the curriculum at the KS1 level
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their dif