Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for an Infant Teacher.
The school is looking for an interested Infant Teacher available to teach students in Key Stage 1 for the rest of the school year. This school has kept an Ofsted rating of good for the last few years. The school is expecting teachers who are willing to keep up with their standards, if you feel this position of Infant Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Infant Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the curriculum at the Key Stage 1 level
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties
- Comply with and implement the school's policies, and take part in their supportive educational eth