£100 - 175 per day
5 months ago
Are you a KS1 or KS2 supply teacher looking for supply work in 2020? Step Teachers are a busy supply teaching agency who have been operating in Norfolk for over 19 years. We have built up long standing relationships with schools across the region and due to high demand we are seeking KS1 and KS2 supply teachers to join our team of supply teachers to work in schools in Swaffam and the west Norfolk area. We have opportunities for supply teachers across Fakenham, Dereham and King's Lynn, if you're looking for supply work we offer a range of opportunities from day to day supply teacher assignments to longer term bookings.
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
• An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
• PAYE pay processed weekly
• An approachable and friendly team
• Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
As a primary supply teacher you should have;
• Have a Degree Level Qualification, PGCE or QTS Qualification
• Recent teaching experience
• A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
• Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If you are looking to gain experience after completing your teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.