4 months ago
Step Teachers have been asked by a primary school in Watford to help them recruit a Key Stage 1 Teacher (with a choice of year groups!) on a supply contract to start in April 2022. This is a long-term supply position until the end of the school year with the possibility of continuing into September 2022.
To be suitable for the role of reception teacher you should:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Have experience in differentiating work
- Have experience teaching across Key Stage 1
- Set effective targets as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
The school has a lovely culture of innovation and a love of teaching and learning. The school offers opportunities for teachers to extend their expertise and acquire leadership skills. With their pupils, the school seeks to create and develop young people who are confident, highly skilled and ambitious to contribute to society. As the school's new KS1 teacher you will help to maintain and develop these skills further.
As a Step Teachers supply teacher you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay is processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.