Step Teachers are looking for a dedicated and experienced PPA Teacher to join a school rated Good with outstanding features by Ofsted. The PPA Teacher will play a crucial role in providing support and covering classes across KS1 during teachers' planning, preparation, and assessment time. The ideal candidate should be adaptable, have strong classroom management skills, and have a passion for delivering high-quality education.
Your role as a PPA Teacher:
- Good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Have the ability to deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment
- Work effectively with other members of staff throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
Responsibilities as a PPA Teacher:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream primary school-based teaching experience
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be R