Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Romford to recruit a dedicated and confident Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019. The role is for the whole academic year to cover maternity leave in a Year 2 class.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Experience in KS1 within a mainstream school
- Maintain the excellent standard of teaching expected by the school and provided by all members of staff
- Able to monitor and manage pupil development and liaise with key members of staff to ensure pupils are accessing the curriculum and getting the best out of their education
- Have a positive working attitude and make learning enjoyable
This is a wonderful school at the heart of the local community. A strong relationship has been created with all members of the school community to ensure the children get the very best out of their learning experience. Pupils are challenged to achieve beyond their expectations and to think big! A combination of well-structured classroom based learning and extra-curricular activities are used to promote confidence, resilience and determination. The children are provided a safe and happy learning environment as they embark on their journey through education in to their lives as members of an ever changing society.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.