Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Southgate to recruit a dedicated and innovative Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019. This role is a long-term supply role and will give the successful candidate the opportunity for a permanent contract with the school.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS1 experience within a mainstream school
- Able to differentiate the curriculum so that it is accessible for pupils at different levels
- Make learning enjoyable and be creative in their teaching style
- Take responsibility for the whole class including efficiently planning lessons and liaising with TAs to provide a well-structured learning experience
This is one of our key partner schools which we have built a strong relationship with over the years. We have always received terrific feedback about by our candidates that have worked there about the school’s welcoming environment and unique approach to learning. The school’s vision is to guide its children on the path to a bright future and equip them with the tools they need for their lives after education. A high level of academic success is upheld across the school thanks to a family-like school community which works together, putting the needs of the children at the core of every decision made.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks. Step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.