We are working with a very friendly and welcoming primary school in Bromley to source an experienced and highly qualified Primary Teacher - Year 2. The role of Primary Teacher is to commence in January 2019 and can be on a permanent basis to the right candidate. The position of Primary Teacher is a full-time contract position through Step Teachers and would be suitable for an NQT.
As a qualified Primary Teacher you will:
- You will have held at least one teaching position within Primary Curriculum
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the Primary Curriculum
- You should have a Degree Level Qualification + Primary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Primary Phase
About the School:
- This is a larger than average inclusive Primary School, which has demonstrated rapid improvement over recent years and is rated ‘Good with Outstanding Features’ by Ofsted.
- A further inspection is expected within the next academic year, and the Head Teacher is driving the School to achieve an ‘Outstanding’ rating. High value is placed on its strong links with the local community and the leadership team work closely with parents to ensure that all of the pupils achieve.
- Staff and Pupils alike are proud of their school community, treating each other with mutual respect and displaying tolerance of each other’s differences.
- Pupils take on the roles of buddies, trained mentors, ambassadors and school councillors, which supports the ‘pupil led’ learning initiatives central to the ethos of the School.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf