£120 - £130 per day
4 months ago
Are you a KS2 supply teacher looking for supply work? Step Teachers are a busy supply teaching agency that has been operating for over 20 years. We furloughed our teaching staff and continue to put our teachers and schools at the heart of everything we do. We have built up long-standing relationships with schools in the area and due to high demand, we are seeking KS2 supply teachers to join our team of supply teachers to work in the Stevenage area.
As a primary supply teacher you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay which is processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
As a primary supply teacher you should have;
- Degree Level Qualification, PGCE, or QTS Qualification
- Recent teaching experience
- A calm demeanour and the ability to adapt under pressure
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If you are looking to gain experience after completing your teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues