A vibrant primary school in a lovely part of Cambridgeshire has asked us to resource a KS2 supply teacher for a planning, preparation and assessment time (PPA) teaching role across KS2. The role of a PPA primary supply teacher is a temporary position on a one term contract basis and the school would ideally like to appoint from September 2019.
We have been working with this school on a regular basis for the past few years and our teachers have always told us it is a lovely place to work. The pupils are well behaved and generally well supported in their studies at home and this is demonstrated by their progression through the School. Ofsted most recently graded them ‘Good’
You should have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
- The school are happy to consider an outstanding Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) but suggest that the role might be better suited to primary teachers with experience across the curriculum.
- As a qualified primary teacher, you should be an enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use creativity in order to utilise all available resources to their full extent.
- You should have an ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes.
- Candidates should establish high expectations of emotional and learning behaviour in all pupils.
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for teaching in a primary school and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.