Are you a passionate and dedicated educator ready to make a positive impact on young minds? We have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are thrilled to represent an outstanding Primary Academy nestled in the heart Breckland Area. Committed to providing a nurturing and stimulating learning environment, we are on the lookout for a dynamic and enthusiastic Year 4/5 Class Teacher to join their dedicated team.
As a Class Teacher, you will inspire and engage our bright young learners, fostering a love for learning that extends beyond the classroom. Your primary responsibility will be to create a positive and inclusive educational experience, facilitating the development of key skills and knowledge in line with the curriculum.
- Strong knowledge of the Primary School Curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lessons that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Strong knowledge of the Year 4/5 curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!