£154 - £210 Per Day
8 days ago
Step Teachers are working on behalf of an outstanding Sixth Form College in Finchley that are seeking a KS5 Maths teacher to join their college from January 2022. This role is a temporary paternity role and is available on a full-time basis, although this could be part-time for the right candidate.
To apply for the role of KS5 Maths Teacher, you must be an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner. Applicants will also:
- Show a willingness to promote learning and strong classroom management skills
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for the subject and teaching of Maths
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with students
- Have a wide and varied range of engaging teaching methods
- Utilise a diverse and practical range of behaviour management strategies
Having experience teaching Maths and/or Further Maths at a KS5 level would be advantageous.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a support network that helps provide practical, financial, legal, emergency, technology, and hospital services.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work then get in touch with us today