£70- £75 per day
8 months ago
Step Teachers has been granted the task of finding engaging and organised Learning Support Assistants for a full-time and ongoing role in a school in Norwich. This will suit someone who is committed to making a difference and can use their initiative. The school have asked for someone that demonstrates the following attributes:
- Experience working with students in a school setting is essential.
- Ability to complete various tasks required by the class teacher.
- Fulfil the role with confidence and be creative in their work.
- Relevant qualifications desirable
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.