£10 - £12 per hour
18 days ago
Step Teachers are currently looking for 3x level 3 teaching assistants who are able to provide general support in one of our lovely user Primary schools in Enfield. This post is set to start in January 2022. The candidate must be available Mon-Fri for the duration of the school day.
- Referenced, recent experience working with children
- The ability to support the learning of those who are gifted and talented, and those who demonstrate severe barriers to learning
- A relevant Level 3 qualification is a must
- A genuine love and passion for working with children
- The ability to show flexibility and adaptability in your approach towards teaching and learning
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE is heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.