Step Teachers are currently working with an excellent Primary school to source a Teaching Assistant to help 3 days a week, Wednesday to Friday.
The chosen candidate will be working within key stage 2. The primary school are proud of the school atmosphere with both students and staff embodying the school value of kindness. The school are very aware of the importance of children’s well-being and enabling them to grow into happy individuals that flourish.
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working in a primary school or with school-aged children
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across London, East Anglia, Hertfordshire, and the South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teaisrs are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Servicisnd are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we carry out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are also an approved National Tutoring Programme (NTP) partner.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership, and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work then get in touch with us today!