Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for Lunchtime Cover based in a Central London school upholding a ‘Good’ status. This is a Long-term supply position working alongside Children, commencing beginning January 2019.
This is an exclusive advertisement for Step Teachers only!
The School has asked for a proficient candidate that has the following attributes:
- An enthusiastic approach.
- Ideally, you would have previous experience with children as a tutor or teaching assistant, but this is not essential.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage pupils.
- An open mind is essential as you will be working with all manner of students.
- You should have excellent communication skills, which are essential in the delivery of regular school procedures.
This is a rapidly improving primary school that we have worked with regularly for the last few years. This school creates a stimulating learning environment, each child can hope to develop his or her full potential, regardless of ethnicity, gender, ability or background. The school encourages children to be independent, critical learners, enabling them to take full responsibility for their own actions from an early age!
We work with fantastic schools in London, each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Lunchtime Cover. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Sophie for more information on how to register.