M1 - UP3
5 months ago
Step Teachers have been given the opportunity to search for a well-qualified Maths teacher based at an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ in the borough of Ealing. The successful Maths teacher will be hired on a permanent basis for this full-time role, set to commence in September 2020. The school is happy to conduct a video interview for this position.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following attributes:
- QTS qualification or PGCE certificate in Maths, further academic qualifications in Maths would be advantageous
- Have experience of teaching UK Curriculum Maths to Key Stage 4, ability to offer Key Stage 5 Maths or Further Maths would be a bonus
- Exhibit effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate good decision-making skills
- Embrace the values and ethos of the school
All pupils are given the opportunities and skills required to succeed in life, with the school offering a rigorous and differentiated curriculum using a range of academic and cultural activities. The school has a long successful history of providing an enriching learning environment, based on mutual respect and understanding. It values the partnership that exists between the school, parents and local community and the role it plays in helping students achieve their personal best.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.