We are delighted to be assisting one of our schools in Hertfordshire where the levels of achievement are consistently very high, to appoint a Maths teacher. The position of Maths teacher is to cover a vacancy within the department and is offered in March. This is school presents an exciting opportunity to work with in a dynamic environment that portrays a consistently inspiring determination.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Maths and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- The appointed Maths teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The successful Maths teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning.
- Ideally the selected Maths teacher will have an undergraduate Maths degree from a United Kingdom university at 2:1 or above.
- As Maths curriculum leader you will be expected to communicate effectively with a range of audiences, including with pupils, parents and carers, other staff and external agencies.
This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand. A solid history of excellent Ofsted ratings has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the school and its development over several years. The cohort are well organised, take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour are good.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.