Step Teachers are collaborating with a SEMH school in Cambridgeshire to recruit a full-time, permanent Secondary SEMH-trained Maths Teacher to start ASAP.
Are you a passionate Maths Teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of students with complex needs? Do you have experience working with individuals who require additional support in an educational setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Maths Teacher Role:
- As a Maths Teacher, you will need strong knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience as a Maths Teacher at the secondary school level.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant Maths-related degree is desirable
- SEMH experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
- Our core values: honesty, hard-working, and professionalism.
- Over two decades of experience in supplying Maths Teachers to regions including East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire, and Plymouth.
- Establishing endurin